IRON MAN is a unique event of its kind: get ready for the most exciting and engaging sporting event of the year! Starting from € 50.00
Included in the IRONMAN offer:
- Bed & Breaksfast treatment
- Rich breakfast buffet until 10.00, with a wide choice of sweet and savory croissants, various sandwiches, donuts and biscuits of our production, yogurt, cereals, various jams, Nutella®, honey, fresh, dried and canned fruit. Also mixed meats, cheeses and eggs with bacon. Bio corner with variety of organic and vegan products
- Special reinforced breakfast for the athletes starting from 4.30 on the day of the race
- Video-monitored bicycle storage, with the possibility of bringing your bicycle in your own room
- Transfer (on request) to and from the main stations (Cesena, Rimini, Cervia / Milano Marittima) and airports (Rimini RMI and Bologna BLQ)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Possibility of late check out on the day of departure (on request)
- 30 ° heated swimming pool with whirlpool and water games
- Free parking
- Overnight in Standard or Superior room
- Restaurant service at special prices
Don’t miss the ARTEVENTO FEST 2020!
Like every year, the sky is filled with kites from all over the world for this festival that combines fantasy and creativity.
Since 1981 the best Kite Masters on the planet have met on the beach of Cervia in the spring: 200 guest artists from thirty countries around the world, more than 1000 accredited kites, performances of acrobatic, fighter and traction kites.
There will be educational workshops for children, the Wind and Quality Craft Fair, exhibitions, installations, “Wind Gardens” and night flights.
Come and experience the show in Pinarella sky!
On 22nd October 2020, 400 cars of the 38th historical reenactment will parade towards the city of the most famous mosaic in the world, Ravenna and then continue to Cervia and Milano Marittima!
After leaving Brescia and having crossed Lake Garda, Desenzano, Sirmione, Verona, Mantua, Ferrara, he will arrive in Ravenna.
The cars will then head towards Cervia-Milano Marittima, for the final stage of the first day of the race.
Next day will go to Urbino, Macerata, Fermo, Ascoli Piceno and as a last stop Amatrice.
For the event, always long awaited and appreciated, the organizers were asked to apply Mille Miglia Run, for the UNESCO Intangible Heritage!
Come and experience the greatest historical re-enactment of Mille Miglia!
The 24th edition of the Gran Fondo del Sale in Cervia will be held on 11 October 2020!
There will be routes suitable for all cyclists and exhibitions of companies in the two-wheel sector.
The Gran Fondo Via del Sale is the largest cycling event at the beginning of the season, with routes for all cyclists, 100 exhibiting companies and over 5 hours of live TV.
174 km, 118 km or 77 km, suitable for those who have the energy and strength to ride a long route, and for those who want to warm up their legs a bit without overdoing it. And for the companions there is the Gourmet 40 km!
There will be 5 refreshment points along the way, each characterized by a food and wine product from the Romagna region.
..And there will also be a pasta party where you can eat as much as you want!
Take your family with you! For them, gourmet and children’s rides, entertainment, and endless opportunities for recreation: sport, sea, wellness, culture, food and wine and amusement parks.